Evening Gown In Black Satin Silk
This handmade Evening Gown in black satin silk is the testament of elegance. From the delicate and ethereal handmade satin flower adorning the fitted bodice, to the half circle skirt that flows effortlessly with every step you take, this dress is a vision of beauty. Fitted bodice that accentuates your curves and flatters your figure. The expert craftsmanship ensures a perfect fit, providing you with confidence and comfort .Scooped back detail with central back closure of the gown is adorned with hand-covered silk button. The gown is designed with a classic boat neckline, adding a hint of vintage-inspired charm.
- Handmade to order in Italy
- 100% Silk fabric
- Bodice internally lined in 100% silk fabric
- Back closure with hidden zip and hand-covered silk button
- Dry clean only
- The model is 174 cm tall and wears size EU 34
Handmade to Order
- All handmade items are unique. Any differences you see between the piece we have tailored just for you and the photo, is a sign of your investment in premium craftsmanship, quality and individuality.
- As all of our designs are handmade to order it may take up to 2 weeks to be created before shipping.
- If you have an urgent need, please email us and we will do everything we can to prioritise your order.
- Orders will be shipped with DHL Express and so will reach you very fast once created.
- Customs fees may apply outside of the EU.
Made to Measure
- If you would like your order made to measure, we will email you shortly after receiving the order to request the body measurements required for the items ordered. If you already know you can add them in the notes during the order.
- It is important to note that made to measure items cannot be returned for a refund due to the personalisation.
- We offer free returns for all orders except for personalised and made to measure items.
- All you need to do is email us at email@example.com within 14 days of receiving the item and we will organise the return.
- Conditions apply, see FAQ for more details